In early 2018 SISCC carried out an extensive engagement process with universities, health and social care organisations across Scotland, to identify new and exciting projects to be part of the SISCC 2018/19 work programme.
Five projects were prioritised which cover a range of areas examining:
- approaches to support large scale implementation;
- how service managers/planners understand, implement and sustain co-creation as part of improvement programmes;
- how data can be used to support quality improvement in GP clusters;
- the implementation, at scale, of a model to support NICE Guidelines for the management of Osteoarthritis in primary care;
- an integrated health care quality improvement and research approach, to improve processes and outcomes;
In addition a larger project will be jointly run between the University of the West of Scotland and The Alliance to clarify the quality improvement competency and capability requirements for the Third Sector and design and deliver educational solutions to meet these needs.
If you would like more information on any of these projects, please contact Julie Anderson for more details.
NewsletterWould you like to get quarterly emails from SISCC?
Sign up below.